The application window for the 2020/2021 Committee Positions is open.We are currently recruiting for one postgraduate Events Officer and one BA Year 1 Representative. Should you wish to know more of the role or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com Postgraduate Events & Liaison Officer
- Supporting the incumbent Director of Events with day-to-day operations and event planning for the upcoming year
- Facilitating communication and relationship between postgraduate students at King’s and the society
- Facilitating communication between first years and the society
- Helping out with day-to-day administrative and ad-hoc operational tasks within the committee
For all prospective Staff Writers and contributorsWe are currently recruiting for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate staff writers*, we regret to inform that we are only accepting applications and article submissions from only current and prospective King’s College London students. Please send in a CV as well as 1-2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 October 2020 (12:00 BST). We will announce our team of writers in mid-October 2020. For article contributors, please email your proposed article, accompanied by a provisional title and self-description, to: email@example.com Do visit our page on submission guidelines and general tips! * Staff writers will contribute 1-2 articles per term at a minimum
Why join the KCL GPRIS Executive Committee?
Becoming a member of the committee has many advantages such as:
- Gaining relevant work experience and employability skills.
- Becoming part of more than just a committee: a team, where we support each other and have fun!
- Networking (not just meeting students, but professionals too).